Seniors Legal Service
How we help
Elder abuse is any act within a relationship of trust which results in harm to an older person
- Short term counselling / advocacy
- Advice on your legal rights
- Information and referrals to other support, legal and consumer services
- Community education
The Seniors Legal and Support Service is funded by the Department of Communities, Child Safety and Disability Services and managed by the Hervey Bay Neighbourhood Centre Inc.
The Community Legal Centres Australia logo and trademark displayed by our service identifies endorsement by Community Legal Centres Australia as:
- A member of our State association
- A member of the group insurance scheme and compliant with risk management and financial management standards
- Subject to quality peer review
The accreditation and certification process is in place to ensure the public can be confident about the quality of service they can expect to receive from a certified Community Legal Centre.